General Data Protection Regulations(GDPR)
GDPR is a new set of regulations that replace the existing Data Protection Act. These regulations come into force on 25th May 2018 and they place a greater responsibility on all organisations to ensure that the personal data we hold is secure, accurate and up to date.
Milnbank Housing Association control the personal information that we collect from you, this means that we are legally responsible for how we collect, hold and use your personal information. It also means that we are required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)when collecting, holding and using your personal information.
We may share your personal information, including sensitive personal data, with the following organisations:
· Our contractors to undertake repairs, works and maintenance
· Organisations providing benefits advice and support
· Police Scotland and Community Safety Glasgow in relation to complaints involving anti- social behaviour
· The Scottish Housing Regulator with regards to statistical data
· The personal information we collect about you
· What we do with your personal information and,
· Who your personal information may be shared with
The Association’s appointed Data Protection Officer is Pauline Hamilton, who will ensure that we comply with data protection law. If you have any questions about this policy or how we hold your personal information please contact Pauline by e-mail at email@example.com by telephone on 0141-551-8131 or in writing to: Milnbank Housing Association, 53 Ballindalloch Drive, Glasgow, G31 3DQ.
To view our Fair Processing Notice click here.